Meet the Karri the Koala: the bamboo plate that will bring a smile to your child and make meal time fun again! Made from 100% bamboo – plastic free, non-toxic, earth friendly and fun – what every parent wants for meal time with their kids.
Karri’s handy three compartment design is perfect for separating your food and creating fun, child friendly meals for even the most discerning members of the family. Even on days when the inspiration isn’t there, Karri will be.
If you want to add some fun and creativity to your child’s meal time, without the effort, Karri the Koala will fast become you and your child’s new best friend.
Why Karri the Koala?
- Made from 100% Moso Bamboo – good for the planet and for your little greenie
- Kids just love the separate compartments and they’re always eager to finish their meals to reveal Karri’s cute features
- Brings out your creative side and helps to improve your child’s relationship with food
- Lightweight, durable, antibacterial and easy to clean
Australian designed and owned
Dimensions: 30 x 19 x 2 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg
Age: 4 months+
Materials: 100% Moso Bamboo
Ethically made in China
- 100% non-toxic and food-safe certified
* being natural bamboo, each plate will have its own character from the bamboo and may vary in grain and colour from those pictured
Care and washing tips for your bamboo plate:
- Karri the Koala is made of natural bamboo therefore cannot be put in the dishwasher or microwave.
- Simply wash with soapy water and towel dry before placing vertically on a dish rack to air dry.
- To remove tough stains, simply apply a little baking soda and vinegar to the stain and rub in circle motion until the stain is gone, then rinse as normal and air dry.
- Rub a lemon slice with coarse salt once a month on the plate to refresh it before treating it with the oil.
- You can also use our Fractionated Coconut Oil to care for your bamboo plate – simply rub a little on your bowl to keep it nicely protected and you won’t have any problems with unwanted coconut flavour or smell