Meet the Lizzie the Lizard: the smiling bamboo frill neck lizard who brings back the fun at meal time! Made from 100% bamboo – plastic free, non-toxic, eco-friendly and fun – Lizzie will have your child immersed in their meals and wanting more!
With four fun compartments, Lizzie allows your creativity to flourish when preparing engaging meals for your child, with ease. Fun, funky and functional, Lizzie makes even the simplest meals extra special for the fussiest of eaters.
If you want to make your child’s meal time fun again, with ease, look no further than Lizzie the Lizard – the multi compartment bamboo plate making meal time a blast for the pickiest little eaters.
Why Lizzie the Lizard?
- Made from 100% Moso Bamboo – good for the planet and for your little greenie
- Kids just love sharing their meals with Lizzie and finishing every last bit to discover her fun face below
- Lizzie’s multi compartment design allows you to easily split meals if needed
- Lizzie’s fun face makes it super easy for you to get creative with your kids meals and get your kids interested without resorting to some impossible food art quest
- Lightweight, durable, antibacterial and easy to clean
Australian designed and owned
Dimensions: 27 x 21 x 2 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg
Age: 4 months+
Materials: 100% Moso Bamboo
Ethically made in China
- 100% non-toxic and food-safe certified
* being natural bamboo, each plate will have its own character from the bamboo and may vary in grain and colour from those pictured
- Lizzie the Lizard is made of natural bamboo therefore cannot be put in the dishwasher or microwave.
- Simply wash with soapy water and towel dry before placing vertically on a dish rack to air dry.
- To remove tough stains, simply apply a little baking soda and vinegar to the stain and rub in circle motion until the stain is gone, then rinse as normal and air dry.
- Rub a lemon slice with coarse salt once a month on the plate to refresh it before treating it with the oil.
- You can also use our Fractionated Coconut Oil to care for your bamboo plate – simply rub a little on your bowl to keep it nicely protected and you won’t have any problems with unwanted coconut flavour or smell