The Hevea Star and Moon Pacifier is a beautiful Natural Rubber Soother for babies from 0 to 3 months and 3 to 36 months of age.
Made from 100% natural rubber, it's safe, non-toxic and eco-friendly, making it one of the best natural dummys on available.
The Star and Moon design features a orthodontic shaped teat, with an ergonomic butterfly design that leaves space for babies nose and chin and beautiful star and moon shaped ventilation holes to prevent a vacuum seal against baby's mouth.
- Soft, 100% natural rubber latex that is soft and gentle on baby's face
Hygenic solid design that eliminates bacteria
Ergonomic design with unique star and moon ventilation holes to prevent a vacuum around baby's mouth
Orthodontic shaped teat
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates or artificial colours
- Tested free from nitrosamines
- Stylish FSC-certified paper packaging for a beautiful gift
Materials: 100% sustainable natural rubber
Size: approx 4 x 6 x 5.5 cm
Packaging: FSC-certified paper packaging
Age: 0-3 months, and 3-36 months
- Use a sterilising solution, or
- Boil the pacifier for five minutes, allow to cool, then press the teat or hold it upside down to free any trapped water
Directions for use:
- Before each use, check the pacifier for any tears or damage, and discard at the first sign of either.
- Replace after two months of use.
- Hevea Pacifiers may darken over time and with use as there are no antioxidents added to keep them from changing colour.